First launched in 2012, Double Dragon Neon is now coming to Transfer. The beat ’em up recreation, advanced by means of WayForward, launches later this month.
Now we have the next evaluation and trailer for Double Dragon Neon:
Mythical martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee go back on this inventive re-imagining of the vintage beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Battle your approach via numerous henchmen together with Linda and Abobo for your approach to rescue the affection of your lifestyles, Marian! Educated within the particular type of martial arts referred to as Sōsetsuken, search out and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Vintage beat ‘em up really feel with new powers, new assaults, and a sinister new foe!
– Combine tape machine permits you to mix’n’match distinctive talents and robust new assaults.
– String in combination assaults for brutal mixtures to stay your foes down and out.
– Brawl via quite a lot of ranges together with unhealthy town streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer house and extra!
– Use quite a lot of guns together with bats, knives, whips, and extra to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
– Authentic soundtrack by means of award successful composer and sound fashion designer Jake Kaufman.
– Advanced by means of WayForward, the award successful workforce chargeable for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
Double Dragon Neon launches for Transfer by way of the eShop on December 21.