Psyonix has introduced Rocket League’s Season 2 will arrive on December 9, introducing a brand new customization possibility referred to as Participant Anthems. New songs and content material will probably be featured via Grammy-nominated EDM artist Kaskade, via a partnership with Monstercat. There will probably be a brand new Rocket Cross, new Area, and a lot more.
Listed below are one of the Rocket League Season 2 options:
- Participant Anthems – This new customization possibility will let avid gamers choose and play Rocket League track within the Area after scoring a objective. Extra details about Participant Anthems will probably be published at the Rocket League web site the next day.
- New Song and Content material From Kaskade – Psyonix partnered with long-standing spouse and digital track label Monstercat and acclaimed manufacturer Kaskade to create an EP of songs for Rocket League Season 2. The primary music, “Turn Reset,” with WILL Ok, is now to be had in-game, featured within the Season 2 trailer, and on streaming platforms. Further Kaskade track and content material will probably be to be had during the season.
- New Rocket Cross – This season’s Rocket Cross contains music-themed pieces, a few of which can pulse and flash to the beat of the menu and area track! The correctly named R3MX automotive and 70+ Tiers of distinctive pieces will probably be to be had for many who release Rocket Cross Top class.
- Neon Fields Area – This new EDM-inspired Area will probably be to be had in On-line Playlists and Non-public Fits.
- Rocket Labs – Rocket Labs will go back as a Informal Restricted Time Mode Playlist during the season.
- Further Updates – New Aggressive Rewards, Demanding situations, High quality of Existence enhancements, and adjustments to the Esports Store are coming in Season 2 as smartly. Additional information at the adjustments to the Esports Store will probably be to be had early subsequent week.
Learn extra about Rocket League Season 2 on the reliable web site.