Energy Rangers: Struggle for the Grid replace out now (model 2.5.0), patch notes Posted on December 9, 2020 by way of Ervin in Information, Transfer
An replace is to be had now for Energy Rangers: Struggle for the Grid. This replace comes to a couple of gameplay adjustments, take a look at the whole patch notes underneath.
- We’ve heard your issues, and we agree — the small playable space felt like combating in a telephone sales space, particularly with the implausible mobility choices to be had to the solid. We’ve doubled the playable space, and all degree environments were changed to deal with this modification.
- After all, this comes with a number of implications on gameplay and steadiness, so we’ll be tracking participant comments intently because the meta shakes out. In the long run, fits must really feel a lot more dynamic, with extra of a focal point on spacing and degree keep watch over. An oblique implication is there are fewer “contact of deaths”.
- Megazord timers were tremendously decreased around the board. Stage 2 MZ Extremely timer now permits for more or less 2 MZ assaults, whilst a degree 3 MZ Extremely is solely sufficient time for 4. That is to cut back the time avid gamers really feel like they’re compelled to “now not play”, whilst lowering the affect of robust MZ Extremely loop mixtures.
Malicious program Fixes
- Projectile dealing with stepped forward (now not crashes when spawning too many projectiles). E.g., Lauren’s Sakura Strike.
- Jen Scotts’ flying knockdown hit response might reason erratic conduct in sure scenarios. That is to be fastened in an upcoming patch.
- Diminished Dino Stomp (medium assault) injury; from 200 to 150.
- Dino Stomp energetic frames diminished from 10 to 4, lowering the chance of it hitting airborne enemies.
- Mounted a physics field factor with status heavy 2. It must be a lot more constant as a juggle follow-up (i.e., Drakkon is much less more likely to pass below juggled foes)
- Mounted a cancel window that allowed Magna Defender to mash out of his personal Again Particular (Avenger) follow-up
Dragon Armor Trini
- Jetrush release pace stepped forward (the time it takes for her to start out launching ahead decreased). Moreover, it’s now “S-cancelable” between frames 21 and 43, giving her a “fake-out” choice.
- Customary mild assault injury larger from 40 to 50.
- Megabeam injury larger, as much as 140, from 120.
- Megabeam (and lend a hand variant) now have an overly slight “pull-in” impact on juggled enemies.
- Tremendous cinematic houses stepped forward and must really feel a lot more constant (i.e., the place Jen and her enemy finally end up post-cinematic).
- Tremendous cinematic houses stepped forward and must really feel a lot more constant (i.e., the place Zedd and his enemy finally end up post-cinematic).
- Mounted a topic that avoided bounce and Quantum Bounce after appearing Formation: Air Blade.
- Crashblade’s flooring leap impact is now somewhat extra constant (Formation: Air Blade into follow-up)
- Status heavy now reasons a restricted spinning knockdown, mitigating her injury output from her Shiba stance loops.
- Samurai Hearth is now not thought to be a “low” hit, and will also be blocked whilst status.