IGN’s more than happy so that you can disclose a brand spanking new degree coming to Fall Guys in Season 3 – welcome to Tundra Run.
Including to Fall Guys’ set of races, this can be a rush to qualify by means of crossing the end line, however provides most likely one of the crucial cruellest impediment lessons within the sport up to now. You’ll be able to take a look at a gameplay video underneath:
Tundra Run provides main alternatives about the way to continue thru it, every with execs and cons. In all, the extent could have you:
- Mountaineering a slender, chicaning hill whilst seeking to steer clear of rising, cannon-fired snowballs.
- Passing thru a collection of items that fireside large boxing gloves (or creeping across the slender ledges in the back of them.
- Mountaineering a steep hill, assisted by means of a fan.
- Leaping over a collection of boxing glove items, or crossing longer, icy, impediment strewn paths round them.
- Mountaineering a hill lined in pinball-like flippers that shoot you backwards throughout the degree, whilst a shifting fan additionally blows you backtrack.
- The usage of a collection of flippers to succeed in small floating flippers, which additionally function flippers to ship you over the obstacle-guarded completing line (or plummeting on your doom).
It’s, moderately frankly, a mean-looking race, and appears to be some other step up within the talent ranges required after avid gamers have mastered the Season 1 and a couple of levels.
Tundra Run marks one among a a number of new ranges being added within the Wintry weather-themed Season 3 – and keep on with IGN for extra unique drops of the brand new content material.
Joe Skrebels is IGN’s Govt Editor of Information. Observe him on Twitter. Have a tip for us? Need to talk about a imaginable tale? Please ship an electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.