Cyberpunk 2077 is out the door, however that does not imply that the paintings is finished. Slightly the other, in reality: The vacation cornucopia of insects, system defects, and function problems approach builders are CD Projekt Purple are nonetheless at their desks, hammering out the dents. The hotfix 1.04 patch that went live to tell the tale PC and PlayStation lately (the Xbox replace is coming quickly) makes quite a lot of fixes and adjustments to quests, graphics, and function, essential amongst them a metamorphosis to the flashing results within the sport’s “braindances.”
Only a few days forward of unlock, Recreation Informer reported that the braindance collection had prompted a seizure in its reviewer, who famous that the impact used to be “just like the real tool neurologists use in actual existence to cause a seizure” for diagnostic functions. An afternoon later, CD Projekt stated it might upload a extra visual caution concerning the impact, and that it used to be taking a look into “a extra everlasting answer.” That answer, as applied through this patch, is to easy out the impact, and scale back each the frequency and magnitude of the flashing.
Every other repair addresses a possible streaming factor that got here to gentle the day prior to Cyberpunk 2077 went reside:
We simply spotted there is a music within the sport which may put a DMCA strike to your channel even if taking part in with “Disable Copyrighted Track” possibility on. Whilst we paintings on solving it, please remember to flip the pontificate all over the primary two Braindance sequences. Apologies! %.twitter.com/yfP6Tbdta0December 9, 2020
The ones copyrighted songs will now be muted when the “Disable Copyrighted Track” function is switched on.
There may be nonetheless a large number of paintings to be executed—the Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit is full of threads bemoaning the state of the sport, together with the “State of Cyberpunk 2977” megathread, which at this second has just about 15,000 feedback. However it is a step in the correct path. The total patch notes are under.
(Additionally, do not disregard to replace your drivers.)
- Mounted a topic with finishing the overall function in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Mounted a topic with beginning dialog with Johnny on the lead to Existence All the way through Wartime.
- Corrected a unprecedented factor with NPCs now not calling V if A Like Splendid quest used to be deserted mid-way.
- Mounted a topic with Nix no longer going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Mounted problems blockading growth in I Fought The Legislation if the hunt space is left.
- Mounted lack of ability to seek out Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Mounted problems associated with final in the second one section of the hunt after completing Pacifica battle with Ozob if performed after Finals.
- Mounted a topic with Nomads now not provide if V leaves the hunt space mid-combat in With a Little Assist from My Pals/Queen of the Freeway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Stroll the Line/Transmission.
- Mounted constraints on freedom to rise up and take a seat down if neither blueline situation is met in Violence.
- Mounted problems with time and house as a consequence of leaving the hunt space or forsaking the hunt in Following the River.
- Mounted a topic with dialog with Johnny no longer beginning after leaving the lodge in Tapeworm.
- Mounted a topic with quest being blocked upon leaving the hunt space prior to mountaineering the hill in Following the River.
- Mounted the target “Move into sales space 9” no longer finishing if the room’s entered too speedy in Computerized Love.
- Mounted Jackie’s problems with sitting nonetheless in The Ripperdoc.
- Different quest fixes
- Mounted the preview in weapon crafting.
- Decreased car look pop-in.
- Accelerated switching first particular person viewpoint to 3rd particular person viewpoint in a car.
- Mounted problems with animations lacking from essential quest NPCs all over cinematics.
Efficiency and Steadiness
- Advanced steadiness, together with quite a lot of crash fixes.
- Changed the flashing impact on braindances to cut back the chance of inducing epileptic signs. The impact has been smoothed out and the flashes decreased in frequency and magnitude.
- Got rid of copyrighted songs incorrectly provide within the sport with “Disable Copyrighted Track” function toggled on.
- Switching language to default within the in-game settings now as it should be units it to the language of your Steam consumer.
- Advanced reflections high quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to do away with the smudge impact.
- Mounted “The Barren region” fulfillment being caught on 97% after finishing all related missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Mounted a topic with lacking PT-BR VO for Xbox avid gamers in Americas.