Cyberpunk 2077 is getting its first hotfix patch not up to 48 hours after an aggressively buggy release. CD Projekt Crimson says the replace fixes numerous problems with quest insects, visible insects, balance, and extra.
Hotfix 1.04 is now live to tell the tale PlayStation consoles and PC. CD Projekt says it’s running on getting the replace to be had on Xbox consoles “once imaginable.”
One of the crucial extra notable fixes relates to the arguable braindance sequences, which featured crimson and white flashing lighting that would motive gamers with epilepsy to have seizures. CDPR says the 1.04 replace modifies the lighting fixtures impact to cut back the chance of inducing epileptic signs, decreasing the flashing in frequency and magnitude.
CDPR has additionally got rid of copyrighted songs provide within the sport’s DMCA-friendly “disable copyrighted track” characteristic, which offered the streamer group with the massive factor of most likely being demonetized or having their content material taken down following a DMCA strike.
Have you ever performed Cyberpunk 2077?
Right here’s CDPR’s complete listing of each and every repair within the 1.04 replace.
- Fastened a topic with finishing the general purpose in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fastened a topic with beginning dialog with Johnny on the lead to Existence All over Wartime.
- Corrected a unprecedented factor with NPCs not calling V if A Like Best quest was once deserted mid-way.
- Fastened a topic with Nix now not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fastened problems blocking off growth in I Fought The Regulation if the search house is left.
- Fastened incapability to seek out Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fastened problems associated with final in the second one section of the search after completing Pacifica struggle with Ozob if performed after Finals.
- Fastened a topic with Nomads not provide if V leaves the search house mid-combat in With a Little Assist from My Pals/Queen of the Freeway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Stroll the Line/Transmission.
- Fastened constraints on freedom to rise up and sit down down if neither blueline situation is met in Violence.
- Fastened problems with time and house due to leaving the search house or leaving behind the search in Following the River.
- Fastened a topic with dialog with Johnny now not beginning after leaving the lodge in Tapeworm.
- Fastened a topic with quest being blocked upon leaving the search house ahead of mountaineering the hill in Following the River.
- Fastened the target “Pass into sales space 9” now not finishing if the room’s entered too speedy in Automated Love.
- Fastened Jackie’s problems with sitting nonetheless in The Ripperdoc.
- Different quest fixes
- Fastened the preview in weapon crafting.
- Diminished car look pop-in.
- Accelerated switching first individual standpoint to 3rd individual standpoint in a car.
- Fastened problems with animations lacking from necessary quest NPCs all over cinematics.
Efficiency & Balance
- Advanced balance, together with more than a few crash fixes.
- Changed the flashing impact on braindances to cut back the chance of inducing epileptic signs. The impact has been smoothed out and the flashes lowered in frequency and magnitude.
- Got rid of copyrighted songs incorrectly provide within the sport with “Disable Copyrighted Tune” characteristic toggled on.
- Switching language to default within the in-game settings now as it should be units it to the language of your Steam consumer.
- Advanced reflections high quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to get rid of the smudge impact.
- Fastened “The Desolate tract” success being caught on 97% after finishing all related missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fastened a topic with lacking PT-BR VO for Xbox gamers in Americas.
Cyberpunk 2077 introduced simply overdue Wednesday night time right here in North The united states, most likely coming in a bit too scorching as a large number of gamers lamented the choice of vital insects and graphical problems provide right through the sport. Console gamers specifically were given the quick finish of the stick, with base PS4 and Xbox One customers experiencing vital graphical downgrades in comparison to the PC model.Take a look at the most recent episode of IGN Now to listen to our ideas on how CD Projekt Crimson overlooked the mark with its last-gen failure.
Joseph Knoop is a author/manufacturer/netrunner for IGN.