CDPR confirms Cyberpunk 2077 had 8 million preorders

Cyberpunk 2077 is out lately, and CD Projekt Purple has now shared the preorder figures. The sport had 8 million preorders, maximum of that have been virtual.
A couple of attention-grabbing pre-order stats have come via courtesy of the CDPR investor members of the family Twitter account: 41% of preorders had been for consoles, whilst the rest 59% had been PC preorders. Of the 8 million preorders total, 74% had been virtual and 26% bodily. The Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account answered to mention, “we’re actually humbled that such a lot of of you relied on us and made up our minds to make stronger Cyberpunk2077 ahead of the discharge! Even 8 million thank yous is not sufficient! The adventure has simply begun and we’re exhausting at paintings at the upcoming fixes and updates to the sport. See you in Night time Town!”

Cyberpunk 2077 is out now. CDPR has already touched on plans for the sport’s long run, and maximum just lately mentioned Cyberpunk 2077 DLC with a hidden message within the recreation’s release trailer, pronouncing, “we have now discovered so much from our paintings on each Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. Our deliberate expansions will take you even deeper into the sector of Cyberpunk 2077, providing considerable, story-driven content material that’ll come up with tricky alternatives to make via impactful narratives that you will not quickly put out of your mind. However ahead of we get there, we will first be kicking off our unfastened DLC program in early 2021.” In case you are already enjoying the sport, do not put out of your mind to test the ones Cyberpunk 2077 achievements to peer what you might be up in opposition to. In case you are on the lookout for extra Night time Town information whilst you wait to shop for or set up the sport, take a learn via our Cyberpunk 2077 assessment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *